Provides two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus in a vaginal preparation, specifically formulated for the support and management of candidiasis, fungus and yeast overgrowth, and for restoring a normal, healthy vaginal flora. Studies show that antibiotic therapy destroys normal microflora and suppresses the immune system, causing an increased incidence of bacterial, viral, and parasitic infections.
Women are most susceptible to candidiasis as infections can enter the body easily through the vagina. When the presence of Lactobacilus acidophilus, the primary beneficial vaginal flora, is compromised, harmful organisms such as Chlamydia, Gardnerella vaginalis or E. coli will infiltrate the vaginal tract.
* This item is non-returnable and non-refundable whether opened or not.
Candigen is Indicated for the Following:
- Vaginitis (Bacterial Vaginosis)
- Yeast infections (Candidiasis)
- Parasitic infections
- Vaginal itching and inflammation
- During or after use of antibiotics to prevent infections
- During use of oral contraceptives, steroid medications, and hormone replacement therapy
Each ovule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (two strains) …….200 million CFU
- In a Base of Pure Rose Essential Oil and and garlic (Allium sativum)
- May contain up to …….500 million CFUNon-active ingredient: Polyethylene glycolDirections
- Using the applicator, insert one suppository approximately three inches into the vagina and release.
- Remove the applicator.
- Use one or two suppositories daily, ideally overnight, or as professionally recommended.
Keep refrigerated or in freezer when possible to maintain optimal shelf life.
*All HMF probiotics are gluten and casein free.